NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Not open to the general public.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL and NE, and 21 in MS), and, as of October 31, 2020, a Credit One Bank primary cardholder with an account ("Account") that is not in default under their Card Agreement (as of October 31 2020, at the time of drawing, and throughout the Sweepstakes Period). The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Credit One Bank, N.A. ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes including Marketing Resources, Inc (collectively, "Sweepstakes Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on November 1, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on January 31, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into three (3) monthly entry periods (each a "Monthly Entry Period") as described in Section 4 below. There is a Grand Prize (for the entire Sweepstakes Period) and three (3) Monthly Entry Periods, as set forth below. The Website server is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: There are four (4) methods of entry for this Sweepstakes:
Limit one (1) entry per person for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the number of Credit One Bank Accounts you may hold, or the method of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, your (limited) one (1) entry will receive you an entry into the Grand Prize and one (1) entry into the corresponding Monthly Entry Period prize. Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices to enter or subvert the entry process will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. All entrants must be the primary cardholder of the Account associated with the entry, and the Account must not be in default under the Card Agreement. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor's decisions.
4. DRAWINGS AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Monthly Drawings: Five (5) Potential Monthly Prizes will be randomly selected in each of the three (3) drawings (one for each Monthly Entry Period, as defined below) from all eligible entries received for the corresponding Monthly Entry Period (and all previous non-winning Monthly Entry Period entries, if any) on or about the Drawing Date (per chart below). Odds of winning a Monthly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Monthly Entry Period drawing. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent Monthly Entry Period drawings, if any. If you win a Monthly Prize, you are still eligible to win the Grand Prize; however, you are not eligible to win another Monthly Prize.
|Monthly Entry Period||Start and End Dates (from 12:00:00 a.m. PT to 11:59:59 p.m. PT)||Drawing Date (on or about)|
|November||11/1/2020 - 11/30/2020||December 9, 2020|
|December||12/1/2020 - 12/31/2020||January 8, 2021|
|January||1/1/2021 - 1/31/2021||February 16, 2021|
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: $5,000.00, awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $22,250
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person/Account. Prizes are non-transferable and prize substitution is not permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize in whole with one of comparable or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner. Monthly Entry Period winners will work with Sponsor to identify the desired smartphone and Sponsor will work to obtain such smart phone so long as the total value of the phone (including all taxes, fees, and other add ons) is $1,150 or less. Sponsor is not responsible for its inability to obtain a certain type of version of a phone.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: Potential winners may be subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules, including verification of age. The potential prize winners will be contacted via-phone and via-email using the phone number and email address on their Credit One Account and will be required to respond within forty-eight (48) hours to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize. Upon receipt of the potential Prize winner's acceptance, the potential Prize winner will be required to verify his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) business days by traceable mail/email receipt, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Prize winner may be contacted.
General Conditions/Restrictions: A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted if: (1) a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable; (2) if notification phone call or email is not received in a timely manner for any reason; (3) if any prize correspondence is not returned within the required time period; or (4) if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules. Releasees are not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Prize. The Prize winners will be required to complete a W9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
Grand Prize Delivery: The Grand Prize may be delivered to the winner by a Sponsor representative (documented by a Sponsor-authorized photographer) at a location to be determined by the Sponsor, or mailed via traceable method, within 4-6 weeks after verification. Sponsor may ask the Grand prize winner to participate in a photoshoot about the promotion, but participating in the photoshoot is not required to obtain the prize.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any manner, in any and all media (including posting on Website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional permission or compensation. If you are selected as the winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner's list.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) responsible or who tamper with the entry process (and void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes for the drawing(s) at issue in drawing(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant's sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties (collectively, "Releasees") resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Releasees for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment/mobile phone resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website, or any other loss related to user's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release Releasees from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
11. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION/ARBITRATION: ANY CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE ARISING OR RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, AS SET FORTH IN YOUR VISA® MASTERCARD® AMERICANEXPRESS® CARD AGREEMENT WHICH INCLUDES THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Clark County, Nevada for the resolution of all disputes which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in your Card Agreement which includes the Arbitration Agreement, and agree that any and all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on CreditOneSweeps.com after verification and will be available through February 28, 2021.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Marketing Resources, Inc. Oak Park, IL
SPONSOR: Credit One Bank, N.A., 6801 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113.