Enter for a Chance to Win a Trip to Witness the Glory of WWE® WrestleMania® 38 in Arlington, TXOfficial Credit Card of WWE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR THE UNITED STATES. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (19 in AL and NE, and 21 in MS). The following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a prize: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Credit One Bank, N.A. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, legal, administrative, and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment, and execution of this Sweepstakes. including Marketing Resources, Inc. and World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (collectively, “Sweepstakes Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and spouse or "step" of each) and those living in the same household of each such person (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins on October 1, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on November 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry for this Sweepstakes:
a. Email Opt-In: Credit One Bank WWE Cardholders that have an account in good standing and not in default as of November 30th, 2021 (i.e., prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period), and meet the above eligibility requirements will participate by opting in to the sweepstakes via an email communication with a call to action “Click to Enter”, to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
New credit card applications must be received by Sponsor by 5:00 p.m. PT on November 19, 2021. Applications received after this date may not be approved prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period and may not be eligible for a Sweepstakes entry. You must be approved and have an active card by 5:00pm on November 26, 2021.
b. Via Mail: To enter without signing up for a credit card, hand-print the following information legibly on a postcard: Credit One Bank WWE WrestleMania® 38 Sweepstakes full name, billing address, daytime and evening phone number, and date of birth. Mail your entry in an envelope with proper postage to: Credit One Bank WWE WrestleMania® 38 Sweepstakes, C/O MRi P.O. Box 85 Oak Park, IL 60303-0085. Limit one (1) mailed entry per postage-stamped envelope. Entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2021 and received by December 7, 2021.
Limit one (1) entry per person/Cardholder for the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry. Each entry will be entered into the Sweepstakes drawing for the drawing at the end of the promotion.
Automated means of entry are prohibited and any use of automated devices to enter or subvert the entry process will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. All entrants who enter via on-line registration must be the primary cardholder of the Account associated with the entry. Use of email addresses from disposable or temporary email address services, or email forwarding services, is prohibited and any attempt to enter using such an email address will be blocked. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses or phone numbers, nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times above the stated limit or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses, phone numbers, or accounts or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor's sole discretion. By participating, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND ODDS OF WINNING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about December 15, 2021, by a third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Drawings will be conducted by a third-party promotion administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
TEN (10) GRAND PRIZES: a trip for one (1) verified winner (“Winner”) and one (1) guest (“Guest”) to WrestleMania 38 (the “Event”). Approximate Retail Value: $3,500
Grand Prize includes round-trip economy class air travel for Winner and one (1) guest between a major commercial airport near Winner’s residence to a major commercial airport near the host city of the Event; two (2) nights hotel accommodations (one (1) standard room; double occupancy); ground transportation between airport and hotel in the Event city and (2) tickets to WrestleMania 38.
TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $35,000
6. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit one (1) prize per person. Prizes are non-transferable and prize substitution is not permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize in whole with one of comparable or greater value. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE CLAIM: The potential winner will be contacted via email or the phone number provided on the mail-in entry (as applicable) and will be required to respond via phone within forty-eight (48) hours to confirm his/her acceptance of the prize. Upon receipt of the potential Winner’s acceptance, the potential Winner will be required to verify his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules by completing, signing, notarizing, and returning an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release within seven (7) business days by traceable mail/email receipt, or prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential Winner may be contacted.
General Conditions/Restrictions: A prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be contacted if: (1) a prize notification or prize is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable; (2) if notification phone call is not received in a timely manner for any reason; (3) if any prize correspondence is not returned within the required time period; or (4) if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules. Releasees are not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Taxes: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on the prize, and the Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reporting the value of the Grand Prize. The Winner will be required to complete a W9 Tax Form and will be required to furnish his/her Social Security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
Winner is subject to verification. Actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending on Winner’s point of travel origin, airfare, and hotel fluctuations. Airport, airline, and hotel accommodations will be determined by the Sponsor. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and restrictions. Exact travel dates are subject to the Event dates. No changes can be made to any trip element once it is booked/reserved. If Winner is unable to travel, as determined by Sponsor, Grand Prize will be forfeited.
Winner will be required to provide a credit card at time of hotel/lodging check-in to cover hotel/lodging incidentals. Guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of verification unless Winner is the guest’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary on the travel dates scheduled, comply with all security requirements for travel and are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents prior to departure date for travel. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not nor will obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Winner and guest must sign and return a release of liability/publicity before travel is booked.
Once guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be round trip. Flight itinerary may include one or more stops and/or layovers. All airfare, luggage fees, hotel, meals, ground transportation, gratuities, excursions fees, passports, alcoholic beverages, and any other incidental costs or other expenses associated with the Grand Prize and not specifically set forth herein are the sole responsibility of Winner and guest. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Airline tickets are subject to flight variations, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any Grand Prize related services or accommodations. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Additional Grand Prize details and travel information to be provided to the Winner at the time of notification. Lost, stolen, or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged.
All Grand Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any damage to property (including hotel or travel accommodations arranged by the Sponsor) caused by the Winner and/or guest behavior.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winners grant permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use their name, and address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any manner, in any and all media (including posting on Website) now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without further notice to and without additional permission or compensation. If you are selected as the winner, your information may also be included in a publicly-available winner’s list.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) responsible or who tamper with the entry process (and void all associated entries), and to cancel, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes for the drawing(s) at issue in drawing(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received for such drawing(s) prior to cancellation or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Sweepstakes Parties (collectively, “Releasees”) resulting from user's participation in, attempt to participate in, or download of any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Releasees for technical problems or technical malfunction, including, without limitation, those arising in connection with any of the following occurrences that may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless, or Internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bug, worm; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Releasees are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Use of the Website is at user’s own risk. Releasees are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or any other losses of any kind that may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment/mobile phone resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, use of the Website or the download of any information from the Website, or any other loss related to user’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release Releasees from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize.
11. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION/ARBITRATION: ANY CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE ARISING OR RESULTING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION, AS SET FORTH IN YOUR VISA® MASTERCARD® AMERICANEXPRESS® CARD AGREEMENT WHICH INCLUDES THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules thereof. By entering, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Clark County, Nevada for the resolution of all disputes which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in your Card Agreement which includes the Arbitration Agreement, and agree that any and all disputes shall be resolved exclusively in those courts. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
12. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on CreditOneSweeps.com after verification and will be available through January 31, 2022.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: Marketing Resources, Inc. Oak Park, IL
14. SPONSOR: Credit One Bank, N.A., 6801 S. Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113.